At Florida Research Institute, Our Mission is to provide compassionate and advanced healthcare to the state of Florida while bringing tomorrow’s medicine today. As part of that mission, Florida Research Institute has conducted a multitude of trials in varying therapeutic areas and developed a strong reputation for giving Sponsors and CRO’s successful site performance.
Specific Examples of Our Industry Track Record Include:
- FIRST site to screen, randomize and complete nationwide- NASH
- Recognized as high enroller (highest enroller) – NASH
- Recognized for exceptional strategies in identifying, pre-screening, and screening patients.
- Highest site for enrollment nationwide –NASH Trial
- Highest site for enrollment nationwide- IBD Trials
- Highest Site for Randomization & Quadrupled Enrollment Goals–NASH
- Enrollment goal reached in 10 days. Highest enroller overall to date –NASH Trials
- Tripled enrollment goal set by sponsor –Nash Trials
Our strong industry track record is a direct correlation of our strategic recruitment program and dedicated research staff.
We are currently accepting trial leads for feasibility assessment in the following therapeutic areas:
- NASH- Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis
- NAFLD- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Crohn’s Disease
- PBC- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- PSC-Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Phase 1 trials